Volume 6, Issue 2
Submission Last Date:
Submit Research/ Thesis Offline :
Copyright Infringement Claims
Any claims of copyright infringement should be addressed to the Editor, FOREX PUBLICATION.
The claim must be sufficed by documented evidence supporting the same version as being published or copyrighted or patented by the aggrieved party before the date of publication of the concerned FOREX PUBLICATION article. On receipt of the claim, the FP Board, if found deemed, shall inform the FP author to provide an explanation; the discussion of which shall be transparent to both parties.
The FOREX PUBLICATION Board reserves the sole rights to decide the validity of any such claims. After deliberation, if the claim is found justified, the concerned manuscript will be removed from all FOREX PUBLICATION archives and servers. Any subsequent print copies of the concerned issue will not contain the article. In case, the changes required are minimal such as inclusion of references, the authors will be intimated to do the required amendments according to the FOREX PUBLICATION article correction policies. The alternative version shall undergo peer-review as any other general submission and shall be published in the same issue (number) of the concerned volume.
Any claims on copyright will be addressed with the highest priority. A revert mail will be dispatched within 3 working days provided the claim is supported with documented evidence.
Submit Copyright Infringement Claim at, email
Quickly find what you are looking for
- International Journal of Applied Science Research
- International Journal of Business & Management Research
- International Journal of Civil Engineering Research
- International Journal of Computer Science Research
- International Journal of English & Communication Research
- International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research