Volume 6, Issue 2
Submission Last Date:
Submit Research/ Thesis Offline :
Hard copy for Librarian/Authors
FOREX has a liberal policy to allow the authors, readers and librarian to order the hard copies of Paper of any particular number/ issue, volume or set of volumes of the journal. The hard copy initiative is a print-on-demand and a not-for-profit initiative. A minimal fees is applied to cover the printing, handling, packaging and postal delivery of the journal volume. To keep the process simple, FOREX pricing is uniformly applicable over all the volumes.
Price for an Issue
For Foreign Authors/ Readers/ Librarian: USD 50 / Copy
For Indian Authors/ Readers/ Librarian: INR 2500 / Copy
Price for a Volume
For Foreign Authors/ Readers/ Librarian: USD 150 / Copy
For Indian Authors/ Readers/ Librarian: INR 5000 / Copy
How to get the Hard copy of Issue/ Volume?
1. Make payment before. Payment can be done by on-line transaction i.e. Net banking or cash deposited to FOREX Publication, Account No. 36211165253, IFSC Code - SBIN0000377,Swift Code-SBININBB427 Bank Name- State Bank of India (SBI), Branch Code- 000377, India.
2. Fill the form for Issue/ Volume request. Link for form and entered the details of Payment also.
3. Confirmation mail will send on your registered email-id and within 10 days you will get hard copy of requested Issue/Volume. If you find trouble then you can contact us email.
Quickly find what you are looking for
- International Journal of Applied Science Research
- International Journal of Business & Management Research
- International Journal of Civil Engineering Research
- International Journal of Computer Science Research
- International Journal of English & Communication Research
- International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research