Volume 5, Issue 4
Submission Last Date:
Submit Research/ Thesis Offline :
Processing FeesProcessing Charges
There is no charge for the submitting paper for review and online publication Processing fee is required (only for Quick Publication) after acceptance of article, which is very nominal amount per article to maintenance, sustainability & editorial expenses ,which will be payable by any one submitting author upon acceptance of the paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
*Free Publication- In this mode, Time frame will be large in this section. Acceptance will take 15 days after plagiarism check, verifying English quality and writing style. Final publication take around 30 days which includes original research and verification of simulation and fabrication results. In case there is discrepancy or any amendment required after review process then maximum time will be 60 days or more. NO Processing fees will required to Publish papers in this mode.
*Quick Publication- In this mode, Acceptance will take 2-3 days after plagiarism check, verifying English quality and writing style. Quality papers after a quick review process will be published within 7 days of the submission and In case there is discrepancy or any amendment required after review process then maximum time will be 30 days or more. Processing fee (2500 INR/ 50 US Dollar) will required after acceptance of the paper.
No Processing fee will required to publish paper/thesis under free publication mode but any authors/reader require copy of published paper/ thesis, this service will be chargeable (1500 INR or 20 US Dollar per paper/thesis).
Author can not withdraw submitted article after acceptance. Final publication will have DOI no.
Processing fee structure
How to get the Hard copy of Published Papers?
1. Make payment before. Payment can be done by online transaction i.e. Net banking or cash deposited or pay by Western Union/Paypal (Foreign authors i.e. other than Indian) to FOREX Publication, Account No. 36211165253, IFSC Code - SBIN0000377,Swift Code-SBININBB427 Bank Name- State Bank of India (SBI), Branch Code- 000377, India.
2. Fill the details of paid receipt or online transaction after login, in your account dashboard.
3. Confirmation mail will send you immediately and after verification within 2-3 days you will get soft copy from Archive or FOREX- Digital Library. If you find trouble then you can contact us email.
Payment Modes for Foreign Authors
- By Paypal (All major Credit/Debit Cards Supported)
Quickly find what you are looking for
- International Journal of Applied Science Research
- International Journal of Business & Management Research
- International Journal of Civil Engineering Research
- International Journal of Computer Science Research
- International Journal of English & Communication Research
- International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research