Volume 6, Issue 1
Submission Last Date:
Submit Research/ Thesis Offline :
We recognize the importance of community’s research and innovation so that it not is affected by accepting a personal obligation to our profession, its members and the communities we create some set of rules and commit to conduct:Plagiarism
All articles published by FOREX are committed to publishing only original material, i.e., material that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is under review elsewhere. Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will incur plagiarism penalty.Duplicate Submission
Manuscripts that are found to have been published elsewhere, or to be under review elsewhere, will incur duplicate submission sanctions. If authors have used their own previously published work, or work that is currently under review, as the basis for a submitted manuscript, they are required to cite the previous work and indicate how their submitted manuscript offers novel contributions beyond those of the previous work.Improper Author Contribution or Attribution
All listed authors must have made a significant scientific contribution to the research in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant scientific contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.Redundant Publications
Redundant publications involve the inappropriate division of study outcomes into several articles.Citation Manipulation
Submitted manuscripts that are found to include citations whose primary purpose is to increase the number of citations to a given author’s work, or to articles published in a particular journal, will incur citation manipulation penalty.Data Fabrication & Falsification
Submitted manuscripts that are found to have either fabricated or falsified experimental results, including the manipulation of images, will incur data fabrication and falsification penalty.Penalty
In the event that there are documented violations of any of the above mentioned policies of FOREX Publication, regardless of whether or not the violations occurred in a journals published by FOREX Publication, the following rules will be applied:
- Immediate rejection of the infringing manuscript.
- Immediate rejection of every other manuscript submitted to any journal published by FOREX by any of the authors of the infringing manuscript.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions to FOREX, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of 1 years.
- Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board of FOREX.
Quickly find what you are looking for
- International Journal of Applied Science Research
- International Journal of Business & Management Research
- International Journal of Civil Engineering Research
- International Journal of Computer Science Research
- International Journal of English & Communication Research
- International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research