Aim & Scope
International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research (IJMER) is to provide an international forum for the publication and dissemination of original work that contributes to the understanding of the main and related disciplines of mechanical engineering.
It is the policy of the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research to publish a variety of contributions to the science and practice of the most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of Mechanical Engineering.Journal covers the whole spectrum of mechanical engineering, which includes, but is not limited to, Dynamics, Vibration and Sound Engineering, Materials and Technology, Fluids Engineering, Solid Mechanics and Design, Micro/Nano Engineering and Technology, Production Engineering, Robotics and Control, Thermal and Power Engineering and Bio Engineering.
The IJMER aims to publish reviewed technical papers in these major fields of interest, as well as in allied fields. Papers should be related to the relevant fields and will usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Research Paper - a paper making an original contribution to engineering knowledge.
- Special Interest Paper – a report on significant aspects of a major or notable project.
- Review Paper for specialists – an overview of a relevant area intended for specialists in the field covered.
- Review Paper for non-specialists – an overview of a relevant area suitable for a reader with an machanical engineering background.
- Tutorial Paper – a paper that explains an important subject or clarifies the approach to an area of design or investigation.
- Technical Note – a technical note or letter to the Editors that is not sufficiently developed or extensive in scope to constitute a full paper.
- Discussion – a contribution to discuss a published paper to which the original author's response will be sought.
From time to time, invitations are presented to particular authors to write papers for the IJMER. This most usually occurs when it is decided to collect a number of papers relating to one subject for a given issue, often with a guest editor.
For view topics in IJMER, open this link Mechanical Engineering research topics