Aim & ScopeAim
FOREX aims to provide a scholastic platform for researchers and academia to share innovations, theory and practices of various research fields of sciences, engineering & technology, Business & Management and Literature English. The importance will be on publishing quality papers rapidly and freely available to global community.
Our Journal provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in all area of Science Engineering, Management& Literature English Research.
To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication introduced OAFL tool provides platform open access at global level for scientific society.
Committed to provide quality article, content to existing & new users and trying to stands and competitive with big brands in research publication field.
The scope of the FOREX is to provide an academic medium to researchers of various engineering fields and an important reference for the advancement and dissemination of research results that support high-level learning, teaching and research in the fields of engineering, science and technology. Original Practical/Theoretical work and application-based studies/reports, which contributes to a better understanding of engineering, science and technological challenges, are encouraged.
Quickly find what you are looking for
- International Journal of Applied Science Research
- International Journal of Business & Management Research
- International Journal of Civil Engineering Research
- International Journal of Computer Science Research
- International Journal of English & Communication Research
- International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research