To keep our Journals open access and to make it available free the authors and the organisation share the responsibility. This will be used for processing the articles, proofing, copyediting and other publishing expenses.
Standards are high and getting published is not easy, but there are certain things to think about to improve your success rate at getting an article published in a FOREX Press journal. It covers payment option, how foreign author / reader can pay to read or download articles and process to get publish article copy.
Follow the following steps:
1. Pay through Net Banking directly to FOREX Publication by NEFT/RGTS/Other option for published article. FOREX Publication, Account No. 36211165253, IFSC Code - SBIN0000377, Swift Code-SBININBB178 Bank Name- State Bank of India (SBI), Branch Code- 000377, India.
Foreign authors from any country (other than india) must be use Swift code (SBININBB427) for Net-Banking transaction and before payment confirm in their parent branch also. Payment will be payable and acceptable directly through Net-Banking from all countries.
2. Pay through PayPal (for "Foreign Authors")
3. Pay through PayUmoney Gateway (for "Indian Authors")
Process to get the Soft Copy & Hard Copy
1. Make payment of appropriate amount (mentioned in the table) for published article alone or if you need print copy of published article then amount will be different.
2. Fill the transaction details of paid amount online after login, in your account dashboard "or" offline , download Form and send it along with proof of transaction for verification by email at firstname.lastname@example.org