Author's manuscript withdrawal policies:
Withdrawal or removal of articles is strongly discouraged.The practice of removal, deletion, or obscuring of an article or part of an article should be limited to circumstances such as: 1. if the author(s) requests a withdrawal of manuscript, within 7 days of submission. 2. Legal infringements, defamation, or other legal limitations. 3. False or inaccurate data, especially those that if acted upon could pose a serious health risk.
From time to time, an author may wish to withdraw a manuscript after submitting it. Changing one’s mind is an author’s prerogative. And an author is free to withdraw an article at no charge with term and conditions of publication.
– as long as it is withdrawn within 7 days of its initial submission. After got acceptance of paper / thesis, it can not be withdrawn.
– Once author(s) confirm for final publication just after review process "or" after get acceptance letter "or" after final publication, withdrawal not be possible.
– No objection will be considerable by authors if they produces objection against any commeetties and societies and publisher, once author give permission for publish "or" author not communicate after 7 days of submission. All author are requested to submit their manuscript or thesis or books for publication after read the term and condition of publication and withdrawal policies.
– If any author not compeleted final steps i.e. not submitting article processing fees after recived acceptance letter then the submitted article will automatically be included in the journals as accepted articles archives. The author has no right to withdraw the article without paying panalty fee and publish the same article or article with minor changes in any other journal worldwide, it is considered a violation of our journal publishing ethics. Action can be taken against those authors.
– Without paying the article processing fee, the accepted article will be restricted till it is not published from our side and after some time period (may be one year or more time) unpaid articles will be published under open access otherwise before publication, whoever has to download that article, they can publish the article by paying us and download it. For more details please visit article processing charges .
If you have concerns or questions about it, please contact us for further discussion. We welcome your input and suggestion.
A retraction is a public statement made about an earlier statement that withdraws, cancels, refutes, or reverses the original statement or ceases and desists from publishing the original statement. The retraction may be initiated by the editors of a journal, or by the author(s) of the papers (or their institution). The editors will consult reviewers for their comments. The article will be retracted in cases such as multiple submission, plagiarism or fraudulent use of data. An alteration that changes the main point of the original statement is generally referred to as a retraction while an alteration that leaves the main point of a statement intact is usually referred to simply as a correction. Depending on the circumstances, either a retraction or correction is the appropriate remedy.
If an article contains information which will pose a health risk, the author may retract the original article and replace it with the new one. In this case, the article retraction process will be followed and the retraction note will contain the new link of the new article.