Content with Impact
"FOREX" is steered by a distinguished Board of Editors and is supported by an international review board consisting of prominent individuals representing many well-known universities, colleges, and corporations in the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, China, India and many more.
To maintain a high-quality journal, manuscripts that appear in the FOREX Articles section have been subjected to a rigorous review process. This includes blind reviews by one or more members of the international editorial review board, followed by a detailed review by the FOREX’s editors.
FOREX Publication announces continued growth in the latest Impact Factor results Support to researchers
FOREX Publication is pleased to announce continued growth in the 2016 Release of Journal Citation Reports. Source: 2015 Web of Science Data. Driven by our mission to support excellence in research and education FOREX now has 7 different titles receiving an Impact Factor, with 21.8% of journals ranked in the top 10% of at least one subject category. This reflects FP’s position as a trusted gateway to the very best scholarly research and resources.
- Four journals received their first Impact Factors.
- 50% of FP journals saw increases on their previous Impact Factors.
- FP now at the top of their subject categories in india and trying comes in top categories across the world’s.
Quickly find what you are looking for
- International Journal of Applied Science Research
- International Journal of Business & Management Research
- International Journal of Civil Engineering Research
- International Journal of Computer Science Research
- International Journal of English & Communication Research
- International Journal of Electrical & Electronics Research
- International Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research